£17,000 – £20,000 Pro-Rata (Depending on Experience)
UClaim4Me is a well renowned and established Consumer financial services business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. With offices in London, The Midlands, Wales, The North of England, and India, the combined businesses employ over 450 employees, that are focussed in providing our customers with high quality products and services, that are backed up with rigorous customer service and care.
You’ll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers.
12-20 hours per week between Monday – Friday (15:00pm–20.00pm) including 1 in 4 Saturday (half day)
As the Credit Controller your role will include the following responsibilities:
The purpose of the role will be to drive quality and performance in the company and to build and maintain a relationship with clients in informing them of Offers, Client Received Funds and securing payment of client’s fees.
- Cash Collection on outstanding client fees
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers in order to enhance the reputation of the Waterloo/Uclaim brand and progress claims to commission received
- Ensure and verify that customers are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed
- Ensure accurate case notes and tasks are set to ensure Admin issue correct paperwork and customers are informed correctly of outstanding fees
- To adhere to compliance in the business by ensuring that DPA is covered and that all case notes are compliant
- Achieve key departmental targets, and maximise the performance of earned income as an individual and team and to minimise bad debt
- Provide support to other team members when needed and proactively contribute to achieving team targets
- Take ownership for own personal development attending training and coaching sessions as directed and proactively seeking feedback
- Ensure accurate time keeping to maintain efficiency within the department
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the business as directed by line management
To be considered for the Credit Controller position you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- 1 years of relevant experience within a credit control function
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise your own workload
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and timelines
- Good Microsoft, Excel and Access skills
Credit Controller Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days holiday P/A (pro rata part time)
- Central location
- A comprehensive training programme
- Fun and friendly environment
- Hourly, daily and weekly incentives
If you feel you are suitable for the Credit Controller role, please send us your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Work with us ?
We are hiring! If you would like to find out about other job opportunities at Uclaim4me, please send us your CV through the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.