Job Title: Business Administrator
Reporting To: Assistant Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week between: 08.00am – 17.30pm including a 1 in 4 Saturday (09.00am – 13.00pm)
Salary: Minimum wage
An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation as a Business Administrator within our new Processing unit.
Working within a fast paced office environment, you will be fully competent in carrying out data input and administrative tasks to enable you to provide an efficient service and deal with all aspects of daily administrative support.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting Lender/Customer post
- Underwriting new customer claims
- Sorting and Filing documents
- Distribute post and faxes to relevant people
- Data entry into Excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with emails and queries
- Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the business as directed by line management
- The above list of duties us not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the job role.
Required Knowledge; Experience and Qualifications
- Reasonable demonstrated practical ability of data input and administration skills is essential
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and English is desirable
- Microsoft Office Skills in Word and Excel would be advantageous
- Good numeracy and analytical skills – Maths GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- Good written communication skills – English GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
To be a part of the Administration and Claims Processing you will need to demonstrate:
- Bright and articulate
- Must be enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Methodical approach and able to meet deadlines
- Pays attention to detail and records information accurately
- Team player that focuses on optimising the team output
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Work with us ?
We are hiring! If you would like to find out about other job opportunities at Uclaim4me, please send us your CV through the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.