Payment Protection Insurance could be sold to you when you have any kind of finance to cover your monthly payments incase you have an accident, fall sick or become unemployed, or in the worst case die.
PPI could be added to loans or credit cards and even certain types of mortgage, and has many different names including:-
- Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance (ASU)
- Loan Protection
- Card Protection
- Gold, Silver or Bronze Cover (normally provided with Northern Rock and HBOS loans)
- Loan Care
Can I do the claim myself?
Yes – you can. You can do this for free by putting a claim to the lender or directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
All lenders are currently working a large backlog of claims, meaning it may be some time before we receive a response – however rest assured we are chasing tirelessly.
On average it takes around 6 to 12 months. this may vary, but we will keep you updated. However, if your case is passed over to the Financial Ombudsman Service it could take up to 2 years.
Call us on 0203 775 8891* and let our team know what correspondence you received; so we can keep your claim(s) fully updated.
Simply visit the Client Hub at Myclaim.online, using your Customer Reference Number, Surname and Date Of Birth to log in.
Provide us with any additional information requested in a swift manner.
- UClaim4Me saves you time, effort and the stress of dealing with the complaint alone.
- The UClaim4Me team has been involved in finance for over 20 years, so we understand how lenders work.
- With this experience, we are able to pin point all the reasons for a mis-sold policy.
- UClaim4Me will be able to establish exactly the level of compensation you are entitled to.
- UClaim4Me will continue working on your behalf until you receive a suitable offer of compensation.
- UClaim4Me will endeavour to make sure that the company you’re claiming against follows the FCA guidelines and time limits within the industry.
We will aim to claim back PPI premiums actually paid.
No. The Financial Conduct Authority does not allow any company to disadvantage a customer because they have made a complaint.
All we need from you are the key details that the claim pack requires, it is very straight forward to complete. Once we initiate your complaint we can obtain any further information we may need to build the strongest case to maximise your compensation.
Yes. We will assess your case on its own merit once the pack is returned. Please provide a summary of the claim and any payout that you will have received.
You can cancel your claim with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at UClaim4me, 2nd Floor, 84 Salop Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0SR
Yes. If you have had previous loans that you wish to claim on please call us for further application forms on 0203 747 3247.